B&D Carpathian hunting is a sporting agency founded in Braşov - Romania, which organizes hunting and shooting holidays in the Romanian Carpathians for big and small game.
Dear hunter friends, we have the pleasure to offer you Carpathian Chamois hunts in wilderness of the Carpathians
- Distribution: Steep alpine mountains, spruce, pine forest and rocky cliffs, which altitude goes up to 7,000 feet.
- Hunting season: 1 Sep.-15 Dec.
- Best time: 15 October – 10 November
- Rut: usually from the last week of October to the 2nd week of November
- Method: Spot & stalk.
- Average of trophies: 95-100 CIC.
- 4 hunting days with 5 days of full accommodation + 1 chamois regardless the size and gender.
- 5 nights in 4 Stars hotel-single room, with three meals a day and soft drinks.
- 4 days complete hunting organization (Romanian hunting permits,trophy cleaning,trophy evaluation and documentation, packaging for shipment)
- car usage on the hunting location
- individual hunting guide on territory (1: 1)
- welcome & transfer from airport to hunting lodge and back.
Price of services: 1300 €/hunter+1500 €/1 chamois =2800 Eu/package
Non hunter-500 €/person
- Hire of rifle 30 Eu/day
- Fly tickets
- Shipping of the trophies
- Phone calls, alcoholic drinks, guns, ammunition, tips, fly tickets.
There are no other costs or hidden costs.
Bank deposit is required-value of services (Package 1300 Eu).At the end of hunt balance is made and the difference will be paid in cash.
Need Help from Eagle Review?
E-mail us on
Call us on +44 808 178 1508 (toll-free)
or +1 855-782-3761 (toll-free)
Dear hunter friends, we have the pleasure to offer you Carpathian Chamois hunts in wilderness of the Carpathians - ...Read more