Rifles and Bows
1 Hunter with 1 Professional $400-00 Extra Hunters with 1 Professional (Not Recommended) $275-00 Observer $275-00 Arrival & Departure day at Observer Rate
- Service of professional hunter, tracker, skinner and full camp staff
- All meals, soft drinks, accommodation and transport during the safari
- Field preparation of trophies and transport to taxidermist/ forwarding agent closest to outfitter
- Daily laundry
- One hunting vehicle per client (1 on 1 / 2 on 1) and his observer
- First-aid kits
- Extra car hire for big groups, air charter before, during and after safari
- Taxidermy processes and shipping charges
- Gratuities to staff, professional hunters and camp staff (They looked after you, so look after them)
- Animals wounded and lost will be paid in full
- Rifle hire at $45 per client per day, ammo at cost
- Hotel or Guesthouse expenses before and after the safari
- Champagne and specially requested imported food and drinks
- Cost of telephone calls, faxes made by client
- CITES & License fees where applicable
- Permit fees where applicable
- Helicopter flights $600 per hour
Guns & Permits
Each client is allowed to import 2 guns, not more than one of the same caliber. No automatic or semi-automatic are allowed. Eighty (80) rounds of ammunition per gun are allowed. Shotgun shells for bird hunting can be bought in South Africa. Each client wishing to import a gun needs to complete a custom declaration form (4457) which can be obtained at any USA customs office, and major airports. Your gun needs to be inspected and serial number checked to obtain the Custom declaration form from your country. A hunting invitation number will be forwarded to you, to include in your application. For more info visit our Permits, Rifles and Ammo page
Price: $3500,00 per person for the whole 9 days.
Tiger fishing safaris are undertaken to Mozambique, on the north eastern border of South Africa. Mozambique is a wild and uncorrupted country and offers exciting adventures for nature lovers. Fishing is done on the abundant lake Cabora Basa. Lodging is cozy and personal as you stay with a local farmer in his comfortable African Farm house on the lush banks of the Cabora Basa. Fishing packages must include a minimum of four (4) people. This is a 9 day adventure when traveling over land, 3 - 4 total traveling days and 5 -6 days of fishing. An one night sleep over while on the road in Mozambique is also required. This package is fully inclusive of all accommodation, food, beverages (excluding alcohol), equipment, rods and bait, but excludes gratituities. Should you wish to accept this package but do not wish to travel overland, charter flights can be arranged from O.R. Tambo International airport to Ted in Mozambique, at an extra cost as quoted by the charters. We will customize this package to suit your needs and quote you accordingly. Take note also, that hunting and fishing packages can be combined, i.e. hunting in South Africa and fishing in Mozambique. - Contact us for more information on this option.
- A deposit will confirm your booking
- All prices are subject to change.
- Hanno van Rensburg Hunting & Fishing Safaris accepts no liability for injuries, deaths or losses that may occur to persons or property due to negligence or conditions beyond our control.
- Clients may not carry unlawful articles or participate in any unlawful act whilst in South Africa or under care of our company.
- Any person caught committing any such offense will be immediately expelled from the hunting party and be liable for any and all costs involved with their repatriation and the company will under no circumstances assist such an offender in any dealings or negotiations with any authority.